- The service does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
- Cookies (so-called "Cookies") are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the website user and are intended to use the websites of the service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time of storing them on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity posting cookies on the website user's device and accessing them is the operator of the service
Wieslawa-Chmielowiec with its registered office at UL. Topazowa 7/1,
30-798 Cracow, Poland
- Cookies are used to:
A) adapt the contents of the website to the user's preferences and optimise the use of the websites; In particular, these files allow to recognize the user's device and display the website accordingly, tailored to the individual needs of the website;
b) Create statistics that help to understand how the website users use the websites, which allows to improve their structure and content;
c) Maintaining the user's session (after logging in), so that the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the service;
- The service uses two basic types of cookies: Session cookies and persistent cookies.... Session Cookies are temporary files that are stored on the end device of the user until the time of logging out, leaving the website or disabling the software (Web browser). "Persistent" cookies are stored in the user's end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the user.
- The following types of cookies are used as part of the service:
A) "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available within the service, eg. Authenticating cookies used for services requiring authentication within the service;
b) Cookies used to ensure security, eg. Used to detect abuse of authentication within the service;
c) "Performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information about the use of the website's websites;
d) "functional" cookies, allowing to "Remember" the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, eg. In respect of the selected language or region from which the user, font size, appearance of the website, etc. are derived;
e) "Advertising" cookies, allowing users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, the software used to browse the Web (Web browser) allows the storage of cookies on the user's terminal device by default. Users of the service can change the settings for cookies at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the Internet browser, or to inform about each time they are posted on the user's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the Software settings (Web browser).
- Cookies placed on the service user's end device and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the service operator.
- More information about cookies is available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/. Or in the "Help" section of the Web browser menu.